The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

She is loud, she rattles , she screams at 7700 rpm, but I can't get rid of my Mistress!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I posted in the Classifieds, but since many of you told me I was crazy ( others did not bother ,as they already knew that ) to sell the Boss S, I figured I owed those interested in her and those who told me not to sell , that the Magnificent Mustang Mistress is off the Market. In fact, I decided to break down and do some things I wanted to and she is going to be vacationing down in Oklahoma with my good buddy, Jonathan Blevins. For those of you who think that name sounds familiar , the Blevin's Blown Beast is the killer GT 500 that has won it's Class in the Ultimate Street Car Challenge in both 2018 and 2019. Jonathan is a WorldClass Wheelman and his talent running fast on both an Autocross and Road Course have enabled him to garner a super prestigious Championship that all Mustang owners are pleased to see! We all know folks think a Mustang is not that fast on a track and it is fun to see those generalized assumptions disproved by drivers like Jonathan, as well as Paul's Automotive Engineering's Brian Faessler . Anyway, I already have Jonathan's Chicane 23 hood, his wing end plates , and little Miss 22 is going to go down to the red dirt State for some more primping and dressing up. For those of you who are unaware , Mr. Blevins is not just Mach 1 fast, he also owns Chicane 23 and many of you have one of his products without knowing it. He is the supplier for all " Tiger Hoods," though he does not market under that name, so if you bought one from someone else , they came from Mr. Ultimate StreetCar Champion. He does not just sell those and since we have been friends and have Instructed together, he is going to help out a guy from Nebraska even though he is a Sooner. Heh, some folks still remember the rivalry the Cornhuskers and the Sooners used to have, so I wanted to set the record straight --- racers easily overcome other Sports biases, ha. So, Willy's Boss 302S is no longer for Sale, I have lost 10 lbs. so I have less fat to wiggle into the cockpit, and my wife told me I can spend more money. Tyme will tell you she is not just generous , she is also extremely attractive, so when she tells me spending bucks on the race car is cool, I do thank the Track gods for blessing me with this woman. Time to stop since I am rambling but, I do hope to see some of you at the track and with Mr. Blevin's expertise , I also hope to whip up on your times!!

www.chicane23.com

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No worries Nick, my wife is a retired 4th Grade Teacher , we can just leave her with the kids while you and I go racing..........whoops, she just asked what I was typing!?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Auckland, New Zealand
My wife has been waiting to go on vacation after this Covid mess, wait till I tell her where we are going, haha! Appreciate the kind offer, Nick.

Come down to New Zealand Bill, make it around mid March 2022 and we can sprinkle in a few track days around the South Island.

image.jpg

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dear Kiwi Track Rat,

A picture is worth a thousand words, yet in this case the old cliche is a bit off , as I would give a rough estimate that your New Zealand photo is worth a minimum of 10,000 words! Easy to see why your homeland is on the " Bucket List " of so many folks on this planet , what a stunning place! I might have to send my wife to Nick's place to take care of the kids and he can come down there with me, haha!

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I posted in the Classifieds, but since many of you told me I was crazy ( others did not bother ,as they already knew that ) to sell the Boss S, I figured I owed those interested in her and those who told me not to sell , that the Magnificent Mustang Mistress is off the Market. In fact, I decided to break down and do some things I wanted to and she is going to be vacationing down in Oklahoma with my good buddy, Jonathan Blevins. For those of you who think that name sounds familiar , the Blevin's Blown Beast is the killer GT 500 that has won it's Class in the Ultimate Street Car Challenge in both 2018 and 2019. Jonathan is a WorldClass Wheelman and his talent running fast on both an Autocross and Road Course have enabled him to garner a super prestigious Championship that all Mustang owners are pleased to see! We all know folks think a Mustang is not that fast on a track and it is fun to see those generalized assumptions disproved by drivers like Jonathan, as well as Paul's Automotive Engineering's Brian Faessler . Anyway, I already have Jonathan's Chicane 23 hood, his wing end plates , and little Miss 22 is going to go down to the red dirt State for some more primping and dressing up. For those of you who are unaware , Mr. Blevins is not just Mach 1 fast, he also owns Chicane 23 and many of you have one of his products without knowing it. He is the supplier for all " Tiger Hoods," though he does not market under that name, so if you bought one from someone else , they came from Mr. Ultimate StreetCar Champion. He does not just sell those and since we have been friends and have Instructed together, he is going to help out a guy from Nebraska even though he is a Sooner. Heh, some folks still remember the rivalry the Cornhuskers and the Sooners used to have, so I wanted to set the record straight --- racers easily overcome other Sports biases, ha. So, Willy's Boss 302S is no longer for Sale, I have lost 10 lbs. so I have less fat to wiggle into the cockpit, and my wife told me I can spend more money. Tyme will tell you she is not just generous , she is also extremely attractive, so when she tells me spending bucks on the race car is cool, I do thank the Track gods for blessing me with this woman. Time to stop since I am rambling but, I do hope to see some of you at the track and with Mr. Blevin's expertise , I also hope to whip up on your times!!

www.chicane23.com
:hellyeah:

TMO Supporting Vendors