The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Slightly beat up MT82 Trans Scoop and Bobs Axle Overflow Reservoir

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
Mt82 trans scoop. Ugly, Has seen some stuff but works fine. I can paint it if desired but they just get scratched back up. I've cleaned it up since photos taken, flattened it some. $50

Rear axle overflow. Works great moving to a larger interior vent to make some more room for aftermarket plumbing. Otherwise this has been a zero leak, perfect solution to the problem of spewing fluid on track. Works on all s197, center or axle vent locations. $75

Prices before shipping PayPal preferred.

VkoLKeVl.jpg
RhbKu92l.jpg
jFHR1Irl.jpg

I'm not in any rush but any chance you got a shipping estimate to 34683? I'll take as long as shipping isn't anything crazy.

No problem at all. Shoot me a paypal or preferred method of payment and I'll get it right out. Good luck on the motor fund. Every bit helps right.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel