The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD: Boss OE Wheels w/ LS Pirelli Corsa System Tires 95% F/85% R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLD!!

Tires have less than 1500mi on them, like new... plenty of life, no uneven wear. Wheels are in great shape, no curbing. These will be coming off my car towards the end of the month. Will be available for pickup in CT, or out on Long Island. Not separating, not worth it to unmount rubber. Feeler at this point, may just store, but thinking $1100 OBO pickup. Thanks for looking!

(I can prob get some pics in the next week or so but they're on the car, and a little dusty.)

Re: Feeler: Boss OE Wheels w/ LS Pirelli Corsa System Tires 95% F/85% R

Do you still have wheels and if you do can you send me some pics cleaned up.

natekgt03 said:
Do you still have wheels and if you do can you send me some pics cleaned up.

Yes but the car is in the shop currently for next week or two. Ill see if I can get out there this weekend. Thx for the interest

natekgt03 said:
Thx, keep me posted.

If you're out on the island feel free to pop by the shop tomorrow;) exit 59 - Realspeed

I wish I lived that close....I'm in southern maine but use to live in mass for most of my life.I'd be driving to pick them up.Not many boss's around in the state either, only 3 that I know of.Been to new York a few times....not to hard to get around.

natekgt03 said:
I wish I lived that close....I'm in southern maine but use to live in mass for most of my life.I'd be driving to pick them up.Not many boss's around in the state either, only 3 that I know of.Been to new York a few times....not to hard to get around.

got some (dirty-sorry) pics the other day when I stopped by the shop to see the progress... pls pm me your email address if you would like to see them. thanks

Still available. For pickup on LI or in CT

5ffe15e445db6feebc281bcd5423d2b9.jpg
8569d059a0a5fdc8b5cdedff64f4e59f.jpg
b5937e1bd75f84153155383c7d5bf12f.jpg
062a1eef191b10224df39cabd3d3a452.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry they're dusty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: FS: Boss OE Wheels w/ LS Pirelli Corsa System Tires 95% F/85% R

PM sent.

FS: Boss OE Wheels w/ LS Pirelli Corsa System Tires 95% F/85% R

Not going to separate. These are stored in a climate controlled garage and I'll throw in the tire rack tire totes if you buy em before spring. 1100 shipped. 1k even picked up. Thx

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel