The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD - Enkei PF01 18 x 9.5 Track Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THESE ARE ALL SOLD

*****PRICE REDUCED*****

I have a set of Enkei PF01 lightweight track wheels in 18 x 9.5 +35mm offset. These are a great option if you are looking for lightweight wheels. They weigh 20 lbs.

Price is $125 per wheel with FREE SHIPPING. They run about $375 plus shipping new.

20150524_123105_zpsgs6tddij.jpg
[/URL]

*****The 18 x 10.5s are sold. I still have four (4) 18 x 9.5 +35mm offsets available.*****

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Re: 2 Sets of Enkei PF01 Track Wheels

Soooo tempted... I love the 18x9.5 square set I have now, really tempting to get wider ones... if I can't commit, good luck with the sale.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

roadhouse said:
Couldn't pass on Gary's hand-me-downs :) Following in your footsteps.

Time for a date with the fender roller :)

SOMEONE BUY THOSE 9.5s NOW!

Someone over at SVT wants to buy two wheels. Only interested if someone else only wants two of them as well.

Re: Enkei PF01 18 x 9.5 Track Wheels

Bloodykisses said:
If they're still available Thursday I will buy them.
Ok let me know as soon as you can. Getting inquiries from a couole other sites but would prefer to sell them to a member here.

Re: Enkei PF01 18 x 9.5 Track Wheels

I have an offer to buy these on June 10th from another site if anyone's still on the fence and wants to snag them before they are gone.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel