The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

(Sold) Enkei PF01 and NT-01 tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enkei PF01 18x9.5 45mm back space and Nitto NT01 tires 275x40x18. Will fit Mustang 2011-2016 with Brembo brakes, Boss 302. All 4 wheels and tires are a square setup. No TMS sensors.
Wheels and tires were used for 3 track days. Excellent condition. New cost $2900. $1300 OBO. Local pickup only. Monterey Ca. Sorry I was unable to load the pictures. Thanks, Ron

Bay Area
Re: Enkei PF01 and NT-01 tires

FWIW, I've bought parts from rondog and seen these rims and tires. They are like new and I would pick them up if I wasn't so busy. It's a great deal.

If anyone is interested I can email or text pictures. Send me a PM. I have lowered the price to $1000. Thanks, Ron

No, Sorry. I'm not setup to ship and it would be expensive.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois

Thus seriously limits the number of potential buyers.

Consider calling a UPS store and see what you actually have to do to ship. Likely, you will simply have to roll the tires into the store.

TMO Supporting Vendors