The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

!!SOLD!! MGW Shifter for MT-82

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a used MGW shifter for sale. It was on the car for about 600 miles before I changed my transmission out. Comes with everything you see including the dyna-mat (unused), sound foam, and heat shield. Boot has a small hole in it where a wire was run through the tranny hole, but could easily be sealed with some silicone. The only thing I am missing is the optional rear mount sound attenuator (this is an optional small rubber strip that you put between the rear mount and the chassis). Asking $300 shipped plus PayPal fee for quick sale. Please PM for any additional information.

DSCF2017_zps97616122.png

DSCF2018_zpsc91d3ca3.png

DSCF2020_zpsdce87d8a.png

TMO Supporting Vendors