The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD: NY FRPP Sport Axle-Back Mufflers for GT, GT500, Boss 302 '10-14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coming off my Boss 302 shortly, prefer pick-up in NYC or LI, NY. $500 OBO picked up. +50 shipping. about 4k miles on these, Nice, drone free tone, with good growl when you get on it. Trying a different exhaust route out of curiosity... look shiny and new, haven't seen rain, sleet, nor snow. Also fit '10-14 GT, GT500. thanks for looking!

Re: For Sale NY FRPP Sport Axle-Back Mufflers for GT, GT500, Boss 302 '10-14

superhero said:
PICTURES WOULD REALLY HELP YOUR SALE.

I would if I could figure out how to post pics. all I see is that little Mona Lisa icon, but it doesn't let me browse for pics. PM me if you're interested with your email and I'll send a pic. thanks.

LTNYC said:
I would if I could figure out how to post pics. all I see is that little Mona Lisa icon, but it doesn't let me browse for pics. PM me if you're interested with your email and I'll send a pic. thanks.
The link below is posted in the general forum as a sticky. Hint, you need to use an external photo hosting site.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=212.0

NFSBOSS said:
The link below is posted in the general forum as a sticky. Hint, you need to use an external photo hosting site.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=212.0

Lol! Thought so... I'm lucky I'm able to use Safari!

These are off the car. Pm me for pics. Prefer pickup on LI or from CT (greenwich) but can ship. Thx

superhero said:
Whats your asking price / how old are they / price include shipping?

See OP. All this info already above. Thx

TMO Supporting Vendors