The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

some pics of the #210 laguna

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

some pics taken by ed in tennessee as i was picking up the laguna. there was a hail storm just east of us at the time i picked her up. was a bit nerveous

theboss1.jpg

It looks fantastic, congratulations!

That is a gorgeous car.

This is the first time I've noticed that the mirrors on a SBY Laguna are all black. Another little touch that makes the car look different from a regular SBY Boss 302.

yes. i like it that it does in fact have a slight orange tint to her.

the mirrors do look black in the pics. ill go check and confirm but i think they are the same "grey" like the spoiler.

speaking of grey...i am thinking those hood vents need to in fact be the same color as the spoiler also. what do yall think?

steve

Fijidan13 said:
The pics do not do justice for that car. Truly an amazing color. Nice to meet you the other day steve.

i hope that they can now build your car. hope to see her coming together in the thread soon.
too bad you couldnt have dinner with us. we must all get together again one day

I think i took around 85 photos of steves car. I don't know why a few of the photos have an orange cast to them. My color meter/white balance may have been off a tad, but the surrounding colors look correct. I'm going to put all the photos on a cd and send them to him sometime this week.

Earl.......

gremlinsteve said:
Fijidan13 said:
The pics do not do justice for that car. Truly an amazing color. Nice to meet you the other day steve.

i hope that they can now build your car. hope to see her coming together in the thread soon.
too bad you couldnt have dinner with us. we must all get together again one day

Yeah no kidding. I will on here constantly reading threads and bothering others wonding when she will be built.
Yeah I wish I could have dinner with you two. And next time you are in TN, we will have to meet up.

TMO Supporting Vendors