Sparco Pro ADV seat and extras

Discussion in 'Mustang Parts For Sale' started by captdistraction, Sep 8, 2019.

1. captdistraction

captdistraction I am the breaker of things

Seat in excellent condition. Just pulled the fabric liner and had it cleaned with molecule wash due to clean-freak neuroticism. FIA dated (see pictures), never wrecked. Some scratches from installation on back of shell but very minor. Includes a two base pads for height adjustment (one thin flat, one curved base) and steel side mounts. Do have a c6 corvette base mount and slider set. Will discount $50 or anyone who picks it up locally

$600. Shipping is likely by grayhound (I've had excellent luck) or freight. Traditional carriers may be very expensive.

IMG_4606.jpg IMG_4607.jpg IMG_4608.jpg IMG_4609.jpg IMG_4610.jpg IMG_4611.jpg IMG_4612.jpg IMG_4615.jpg

The Sparco Pro ADV GRP Racing Seat is the result of a close collaboration with the FIA Foundation in an attempt to identify ways of improving safety. Increased rigidity and the use of impact absorbing materials are the major advances found in this seat. Comfortable and supportive, this seat is perfect for the average sized driver. Non-slip fabric on the shoulders help keep the driver in place, while the deep side bolsters provide additional support and protection. The split-base style seat bottom adds additional comfort and mobility, while high-wear material on the seat edges increases durability.
    Technical
    Information

Rating: FIA 8855-1999
    Shell: Fiberglass
    Weight (lbs): 21.4 lbs. (Shell only)
    Mounting: Side
    Part Number: SP809F
    Manufacturer: 008091FNR

• Hans Compatible
    • Large head and shoulder protection areas
    • Self-Extinguishing Fabric

proadv.PNG

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 5:43 PM
  2. captdistraction

Price reduced to $600!

3. captdistraction

Sold. Another TMO happy ending as a part finds its forever(?) home :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDee likes this.