The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SPC Camber Arm Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We have the SPC Rear Camber Arms 15% off for a limited time. We sell them in pairs, well, because you need 2 of them.
We have no idea why everyone sells them individually. These are the only arms we are aware of besides the factory arms that will not put you in a wall when they fail.
They are adjustable at both ends of the arms allowing very easy set-up adjustments.

OPRacing Camber Arm SaleSPC Arms Pair.jpg

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Placed my order. Someone was telling me I should buy a narrow wrench to adjust the outer camber bolt when the wheel is on the car. Is that true and do you guys sell one?

No faith at all :) Beside hands on experience that I have with these, SPC has installation instructions for them and they happen to say :

"To fine tune camber, rotate outer bushing insert using a thin 1½” open end wrench such as SPC #74400 or similar. "

Take a look, you'll understand how this entire thing works (which may be helpful if you're installing it yourself since you do have to calculate/figure out how to set inboard insert to land in ballpark of a camber you want - this isn't adjustment you want to be done in the shop because it requires the arm to basically be removed. Outboard adjustment - one you need wrench for - is about a degree (look at the instructions and it will be pretty clear with the graph they provide).

Placed my order. Someone was telling me I should buy a narrow wrench to adjust the outer camber bolt when the wheel is on the car. Is that true and do you guys sell one?
I may have one to see what it was but not do have them on our website but you can also get the Martin Sproket and Gear pump service wrench #1248 or #BLK1248 on Amazon, but if you Google it you will also find it. It's a forged wrench $25-30ish. The SPC one is less money.

TMO Supporting Vendors