The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Steeda Boss 302 cold air intake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I am selling my steeda boss 302 intake. it has about 13k miles on it and is in like new condition. it has been modified for looks. I can sand the paint off and polish the housing if need be. Asking 250 obo plus shipping. I have an airaid cf intake on the way to take its place.

here are a few pics
1236155_648957895136785_1724504160_n.jpg

1234884_648957888470119_872158891_n.jpg

945769_597432120289363_1927627459_n.jpg

Boostd4

Relapsed Turbo Addict
Hey Justin, does this intake require a tune to use? I'm tuning the car soon but wondering if I would be able to put it on prior to tuning.

Very interested....thanks! :D

Justin

Boostd4 said:
Hey Justin, does this intake require a tune to use? I'm tuning the car soon but wondering if I would be able to put it on prior to tuning.

Very interested....thanks! :D
it does require a tune.

Justin

raptor said:
How does the tune affect warranty? What happens if no tune is done
it will affect your engine warranty. They can tell if you have flashed the computer. Way around it is to get a spare ecu and run it a while stock then store it. If something happens swap computers return parts to stock.

If you don't do a tune with the steeda tune it will run dangerously lean and cause engine failure more then likely.

Then again people have had warranty work on the engine denied due to tow hooks while others get things fixed with tunes on their car. Only safe bet if you are worried about the engine warranty is to leave it 100% stock and get all the service and maint done by ford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steeda is sold through Ford dealers and is part of the technology sharing program. A Steeda tune would not affect your warranty.

65sohc said:
Steeda is sold through Ford dealers and is part of the technology sharing program. A Steeda tune would not affect your warranty.

Even the Ford Racing Trackey Tune affects your powertrain warranty. This doesn't sound correct from what I read. If your concerned about warranty I would get it in writing.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel