The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

STEEDA HANDLING PAK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
redhotboss444hp said:
Hi to every one out there, I am so sorry that it has taking me so long to get back on and to update about what happened with my stage 2 handling pack from Steeda. It seems the problem was with the shop and not with Steeda no one in this area had worked on the Boss and the suspension system when I started this upgrade, the shop would not listen to Steeda and had there heads up there @$$ once they started listening to Steeda the caster camber plates worked fine. So to say the least I have found a new shop to work on my car even though they have all these acalaids I think they are more interested in the money rather then giving there customers good service. A BIG HEART FELT "I AM SORRY" to Steeda. And no the shop would not release the pictures that is what finally clued me into the fact it was the shop and not Steeda who was at fault.

So the bad news is the shop you used was the problem.

The good news is that you have the Boss up and running??

How is the Steeda gear working for you now?

redhotboss :D

Every thing is working fine at this time, no problems that I can see or find with the suspension package at this time. I am going racing next weekend and will post again after I race, so I can tell all how it went. :D

TMO Supporting Vendors