The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Stock 2016 GT350 leather/suede front and rear seats - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi, My first post. I'm not a scammer. I have parts from my 2016 GT350 Tech Pack that I'd like to sell:

1. SOLD Front heated/cooled leather/suede 2016 OEM GT350 seats with about 6K miles on them. I replaced them with the Recaro seats at around 6K miles. (No accident - air bag sensors are good) $500 for the pair

2. SOLD Rear 2016 OEM GT350 seats leather/suede from my car (w/o hardware). (I installed the rear-seat delete). $100

I'm in the process of moving and these items are wrapped up so I'm unable to take photos now but I can provide photos upon request.

Items are too large to ship so pickup only. I am in San Jose but am willing to meet in nearby cities (Palo Alto, Gilroy, etc).

spoiler.JPG

Last edited:
Hi, My first post. I'm not a scammer. I have parts from my 2016 GT350 Tech Pack that I'd like to sell:

1. Front heated/cooled leather/suede 2016 OEM GT350 seats with about 6K miles on them. I replaced them with the Recaro seats at around 6K miles. (No accident - air bag sensors are good) $500 for the pair
2. Rear 2016 OEM GT350 seats leather/suede from my car w/ hardware (seatbelts, etc). (I installed the rear-seat delete). $100
3. Rear 2017 OEM GT350 Recaro seats. These came with the Recaro front seats but I never needed or used them (no hardware for these). $100
4. Spoiler from my 2016 GT350 Tech Pack. It will need new double-sided tape. I have the template for drilling holes (I replaced this with a Track Pack spoiler). Attached pic shows my car on day one with the original spoiler. $100

I'm in the process of moving and these items are wrapped up so I'm unable to take photos now but I can provide photos upon request.

Items are too large to ship so pickup only. I am in San Jose but am willing to meet in nearby cities (Palo Alto, Gilroy, etc).

View attachment 15595
You still have those front seats?

TMO Supporting Vendors