The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

suspension for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have the front struts from my LS completly assembeled with Vorslag camber plates. The rear shocks and springs . There are 1500 miles on these unit and are for sale. I think $700. would be a fair price.
I also have the front and rear sway bars for sale. $225.00

one set of the P zero tires front and rear with about 10 miles on them $550.00

all are plus shipping I would prefere local pick up if possible. I am in Ohio
contact [email protected]

jim woodruff said:
I have the front struts from my LS completly assembeled with Vorslag camber plates. The rear shocks and springs . There are 1500 miles on these unit and are for sale. I think $700. would be a fair price.
I also have the front and rear sway bars for sale. $225.00

one set of the P zero tires front and rear with about 10 miles on them $550.00

all are plus shipping I would prefere local pick up if possible. I am in Ohio
contact [email protected]

Tires are sold

Tires came in today. Bought a new set of Boss302S wheels. Will get them mounted tomorrow. Tires look new. Thank you for great transaction.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel