The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SVE Drift track wheels with Pirelli slicks and tpms sensors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
As many of you know I have the 15" Brembo brakes on my car, therefore 18" wheels won't work for me anymore.

Have for sale a set of SVE drift wheels sizes 18x9/18x10 with tpms sensors and Pirelli PZero GrandAm DH slicks sizes 265-645-18/305-680-18. Tires have been used for 10 20 minute sessions and have about 50% tread life. Asking $600 shipped or $500 if picked up or delivered within 50 miles of NYC.

Also have 6 more 265 fronts and 4 more 305 rears with 75% tread, unused by me.
Asking $80 shipped or $65 each picked up/delivered as above.

Thes tires are very durable and helped me pick up over 2.5 seconds at Lime Rock Park and over 3 seconds at VIR vs Pirelli Corsa tires.

Thanks for looking.
Steve

I'm interested.

What is the condition of the wheels? Any bends, cracks, or rash? Have they ever been repaired?

I drive a track pack 2013 GT with 19x9 wheels... will moving to a staggered setup be a mismatch for my suspension tuning?

Thanks,

Torsion

steveespo said:
As many of you know I have the 15" Brembo brakes on my car, therefore 18" wheels won't work for me anymore.

Have for sale a set of SVE drift wheels sizes 18x9/18x10 with tpms sensors and Pirelli PZero GrandAm DH slicks sizes 265-645-18/305-680-18. Tires have been used for 10 20 minute sessions and have about 50% tread life. Asking $600 shipped or $500 if picked up or delivered within 50 miles of NYC.

Also have 6 more 265 fronts and 4 more 305 rears with 75% tread, unused by me.
Asking $80 shipped or $65 each picked up/delivered as above.

Thes tires are very durable and helped me pick up over 2.5 seconds at Lime Rock Park and over 3 seconds at VIR vs Pirelli Corsa tires.

Thanks for looking.
Steve

Hey Steve,

I'll take 4 fronts & 4 rears @ the $65 pick up price if they are still available. Sorry I never got back to you. I've been working tons. When can we hook up? Weekends are no good for me, but during the week I get home by 2 usually

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Jza1736 said:
Hey Steve,

I'll take 4 fronts & 4 rears @ the $65 pick up price if they are still available. Sorry I never got back to you. I've been working tons. When can we hook up? Weekends are no good for me, but during the week I get home by 2 usually

No problem, PM a good day for you after 5 next week, I'll respond with cell number and address or meeting place. Not Monday though going on a golf outing for work.
Steve

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel