The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SVE Drifts and Pirelli slicks for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMG_9551.JPGIMG_9554.JPGIMG_9553.JPG

I bought these from Adam (Flyboygsxr) late last year but I have had a change of plans. Adam posted the following:

SVE Drift Wheels and Tires $800: I have a set of 18x10 SVE Drifts in black. They are 23-24lbs each, significantly lighter than stock and can be rotated to all four corners without any spacers or modifications and they do not stick out past the fender. They currently have a set of Pirelli Pzero Slicks, 305/645/18s. I would like to sell them together because I don't want to dismount the tires and wheels. The slicks have all the tread dots showing and have 5 heat cycles on them. They have a lot of life left.
I am going to be at Grattan in Michigan on the 17th, I could deliver to that area then. The tires show the tape residue from packaging that Adam used. ( it was great tape, very sticky!) I will take $800.00

Bruce

TMO Supporting Vendors