The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FoxBody The Wildthing... Keeping it Foxy! Build Thread Profile - Fox Body Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Matt,
Hope you invite some of your fellow Fox Body racers to check out things here on TMO? We are getting more guys on here with Foxy machines and we have a couple who race fairly often in our NASA Region ( Central ). I know some guys running Le Fox in the Rocky Mountain Region , but we sure welcome your input, knowledge and camaraderie - especially after reading your impressive build with the " Wild Thing!!"

" The Days of Wine and Roses , " needs to be retitled " The Days of Wine and Racing , " considering where you live! Sure we are envious, but that does not mean we don't want to hear about your exploits out at Sears Point ----- videos are eagerly viewed as great way for others to view tracks that hope to run and always great to have a fellow TMO member they might be able to contact for some tips.

Matt Smith

5ohPony
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Sonoma, CA
Matt,
Hope you invite some of your fellow Fox Body racers to check out things here on TMO? We are getting more guys on here with Foxy machines and we have a couple who race fairly often in our NASA Region ( Central ). I know some guys running Le Fox in the Rocky Mountain Region , but we sure welcome your input, knowledge and camaraderie - especially after reading your impressive build with the " Wild Thing!!"

" The Days of Wine and Roses , " needs to be retitled " The Days of Wine and Racing , " considering where you live! Sure we are envious, but that does not mean we don't want to hear about your exploits out at Sears Point ----- videos are eagerly viewed as great way for others to view tracks that hope to run and always great to have a fellow TMO member they might be able to contact for some tips.
Hey Bill!
Thanks for the kind words... I'll for sure continue to promote TMO to my Fox (and Fives) friends, this is by far the best place to come for road-racing Mustang enthusiasts! I've heard the Central region has a large quantity of Foxes/Fives running in CMC/AIx/etc. I wish the NorCal (or SoCal) region had such large American iron turn out.

Love that... "The Days of Wine and Racing", nice! And, I should have some race footage in the coming weeks and months from Thunderhill and/or Sears Pt. to share. Until then, enjoy a short clip of me sliding my GR40 thru T10 at Sears Pt...

TMO Supporting Vendors