• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO With HOD at Sonoma Friday August 25, 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Can't make it this year. Have fun!

VoodooBoss

Rick
@job Hey neighbor, I'm in Roseville too. Wow a track Day or Tom Petty, that's a tough one. Plus traffic back on a Friday afternoon. :eek:

We will see, I'd like to do both... If I go I would be in the X group. Oh and Gordon Sanderson pointed me to you. I'm a long time Audi club guy (1998), and have been coaching with HOD, and Audi club from 2000 or so.

I'm in the Diamond Oaks are of Roseville.

Wingrider

'11 GT500, 99% Track Car. Lots of mods & I coach
I'm reg'd for X, but depending on how they sort out coaching (ermm "observers") I may wind up in D. I won't know till possibly day before.

I'm in but have not signed up. I was looking at their website and it seems I have to talk to them for them to "allow/approve" me. Is that the case? On another note, I am not sure I can make 101 db. I have stock cats, resonators, and straight 3 inch pipes. Basically muffler delete. From axles forward, everything is stock for a 2011 GT. Is there a way to get a sound check before driving 9 hours to get there?

My car is loud and with a blower, long tubes, kooks high flow cats, and gt500 mufflers I have had zero problems at Sonoma. I think you'll be okay, but can you bring the mufflers with you just in case? @ArizonaBOSS was able to stay on track with some "Laguna Pipes" that pointed towards the driver side. 101 is a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel