The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TTAC Boss Track Attack Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First part of a two part series reviewing Boss Track Attack on the blog TheTruthAboutCars.com. Check it out if you have time.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2013/09/barks-bites-attack-of-the-killer-mustangs/

Very cool article and a nice reminder for many of us what it was like to attend. It was over two years ago that I attended with FatBoss and YellowBoss and we met up with Cloud9 who was there the day before us. Great times but the program is going to end sometime next year so if you're not scheduled to go yet get on it.

image_4-550x412.jpg
image_2-550x412.jpg

Had a great time at the BTA. I heard it was ending October 2013. No complaints here, it was an awesome experience.
2evaby7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Interesting article. I was in that same group that day, and I see myself in the front row (white T-shirt) of the classroom photo. My buddy and I had an absolute blast and it was an incredibly well run program. Great instructors and plenty of on track opportunities for passing and hard driving.

I am interested in the second half of the story. The author sure as hell didn't pass me on the track that day. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors