The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Vaughn Gittin Jr. Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Since about 10 TMO members got to drive on track with Vaughn at the first GT350 Track Attack event I though I'd start a thread for his videos. This is a good one where he explains some of the technology on his car.

@cloud9
@Moto

https://youtu.be/j0wICbyLALg

IMG_7754_zpspjyi7x3f.jpg
D8868F95-13FD-4179-91DE-3CC94BB478FE_zpspwahbgw9.jpg

302BOB said:
Obviously there is a definite method to his "madness". Drifting is surly a science!....I learned the hard way.... ;)
I agree with the science. However if you had the equiptment and sponsors he has your drift would of been something to be proud of.
I must be something to be able to go out there and push to the limits every time. If we do that and anything happens we are left with no car and Why The Hell Did I Do That. And what will I tell the wife.
But he has earned it and that goes along way. I love how easy he makes it look.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel