The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Vorshlag 18" CF5 11 inch rims plus brand new NT-01 tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rims, tires, spacers and lug nuts....just need a home.

I have a set of Vorshlag 18" CF5 11 inch rims including two new NT-01 275/40/18 tires and two new NT-01 305/35/18 tires installed on the rims. Also included is two Vorshlag 1/8 inch spacers and 20 vorshlag lug nuts. My schedule has been too hectic to go to an HPDE this year and I have decided to go another route. Everything included is $1500 or best offer. Pick up is available in Chicago land area; otherwise I can ship via UPS. I'll check on the shipping cost. PM me with any questions. Thanks JohnA

Re: Vorshlag 18" CF5 11 inch rims plus brand new NT-01 tires

I will be home tomorrow and post some pics.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Re: Vorshlag 18" CF5 11 inch rims plus brand new NT-01 tires

Sold

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors