The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Vossen CV7 with Michelin Pilot Super Sport and TPMS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm selling Vossens and Michelin Pilot Super Sports (255/35/20 and 295/30/20) with TPMS sensors because they don't fit over 15" brakes (they fit brembos just fine). All four tires have all 10/32" of their tread and have less than 100 miles on them. The wheels are 20x9 and 20x10.5. Apparently I was a little careless with mounting the wheels and managed to leave my mark in a few places, but it's very insignificant. See attached pics.

One thing to note is that there are small rub marks where the brake caliper rubbed one front and one rear wheel on the inside rib. It'll may buff out, but I haven't tried anything yet.

I'm willing to separate tires from the wheels if anyone wants to split things up.

Asking $3000. I'd rather not ship, but if someone really wants these, I can send them out. Figure $150-250 for shipping depending on distance. Local pickups or deliveries are welcome. I'm in central California.

Tires cost me $1350 and the wheels are ~$2500.

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2309.jpg

Don't mind the garbage junk
IMG_2333.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2340.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2334.CR2

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

Bump! Make an offer. These have been sitting around for a while. I'm happy to separate wheels and tires from each other.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel