The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Want to buy: 2 black s550 performance pack wheels 19"x9" 45 ET

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a 2017 GT PP. It's fitted with the stock PP wheels (staggered setup) and 6 piston Brembo brakes up front. I'd like to buy 2 more front wheels in the same size and color (gloss black). My hope is to have 4 matching wheels that I can use for winter tires. If anyone within a couple hundred miles (or so) of Roanoke VA has some that are in good condition that you'd like to sell, please send me a message.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
I have a full set 19x9/19x9.5” that I’m willing to sell complete with the original 8000 mile PZeros for $450. I am 500 miles from you but would meet in Harrisburg PA which is about 215 miles from me. For just the front pair I would ask $350 driven to Harrisburg. Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@steveespo, I appreciate your response and offer to meet me part way. I’d like to have the front wheels, but I’m really hoping to find some a little closer to me. If that doesn’t pan out, I might reach back out to you.

It’s funny that you replaced wheels and tires at 8k miles. My car just has 8100 miles. The rear tires won’t pass inspection next month and I haven’t done a single burnout!

Shea

I have two front wheels, some scratches on each but overall they are structurally sound. $150 plus shipping for both. I have boxes so shipping won't be that bad.

I also have one good (but scratched) 19x9.5 rear wheel for $75 plus shipping.

Here is a link to my CL ad with pictures: https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/wto/d/2016-mustang-gt-s550/6672888001.html

I appreciate your response and the clear pictures. Your wheels will be a great buy for someone. Even though I am looking for winter wheels, I want my wheels to have a pretty scratch free finish. So, I’m going to have to pass. But, thank you!

I have a full set 19x9/19x9.5” that I’m willing to sell complete with the original 8000 mile PZeros for $450. I am 500 miles from you but would meet in Harrisburg PA which is about 215 miles from me. For just the front pair I would ask $350 driven to Harrisburg. Steve

Steve,
Can you please tell me about your wheels? Any dents, bends, curb rash, scratches, or other damage?

Can you please send (or post) pictures?

Shea

Monaca Pa
@steveespo, I appreciate your response and offer to meet me part way. I’d like to have the front wheels, but I’m really hoping to find some a little closer to me. If that doesn’t pan out, I might reach back out to you.

It’s funny that you replaced wheels and tires at 8k miles. My car just has 8100 miles. The rear tires won’t pass inspection next month and I haven’t done a single burnout!

Shea
I got 2000 miles out of my rear Pirelli P zeros. I do track it once a month. 3 20 min sessions

I got 2000 miles out of my rear Pirelli P zeros. I do track it once a month. 3 20 min sessions

I took mine to one track weekend so far. Over the weekend, I did 8 sessions of 20 minutes or so. I’m sure that took a bit of rubber off the tires - but in a good way .

Monaca Pa
7952112F-143B-42E0-BF6A-11FA79A8FCD9.jpeg62B22111-83F0-47C6-9D5E-D25DEEF3B433.jpeg Wot fun I did about 9-10 sessions. The fronts have 6000 miles and 16+ sessions. Second set of rears 2000 miles. I have to wipe off the rubber dust on rear fender. And I haven’t done any burnouts. I know have track wheel /tire setup. Mitchlens are going on for street use only.

@steveespo, Just fyi, assuming pictures look good, I’m ready to come and get the wheels/tires. I usually have a pretty flexible schedule and would like to get this done soon.

OK, you want just the fronts if they look good for the $350 or do you want all four?
Let me know Jeff wants the rears, but you have first choice. Gotta get those pics up tomorrow.
Steve

Thanks Steve. I’ll take all four. Looking forward to the pictures.

OK, you want just the fronts if they look good for the $350 or do you want all four?
Let me know Jeff wants the rears, but you have first choice. Gotta get those pics up tomorrow.
Steve

Steve,
I had an HPDE planned for next weekend (8/8/18) and just got a screw in a tire. Any idea when you’ll be able get me some pictures of your wheels? Assuming they look good, I’d like to get them ASAP.

Shea

@steveespo, I’m guessing you changed your mind, since I haven’t heard anything. It’s cool from my perspective. I’ll just use my staggered wheels for winter tires and get some lightweight wheels for summer tires. I was back and forth about that and you helped me finalize the decision. So, thanks for that. Be well and drive safe.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Guys sorry I flaked out but I have the wheels store at my moms garage and just never got around to digging them out and taking the pics. I will do it and post them up. You guys would have first choice on getting them when I do. If you have moved on then no hard feelings and I’m sorry for not making it happen. Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All good. I went ahead and bought a couple of new rear tires since mine were pretty slick, but I haven’t actually bought any wheels yet. I’d still like to see the pictures.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel