The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Watkins Glen Trackmasters 25-26

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Due to the weather forecast for Saturday, the 25th, you guys might want to study the video for driving tips at the Glen....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4icWTXpk97w&feature=player_detailpage

cobrarob

11 Shelby GT500
new york
Nice weekend at Watkins!Good meeting you Steve(Steveespo) and Steve(2012boss),you both have beautiful cars!
And good to see you again Mike and Greg,hopefully meet up in the future again.
Have fun next week! Rob

dmichaels

Papa Smurf
CT
Cobrarob said:
Nice weekend at Watkins!Good meeting you Steve(Steveespo) and Steve(2012boss),you both have beautiful cars!
Have fun next week! Rob

How was the driving? Car run well? Videos? I don't think I'll make it to the Glen until July unfortunately. Slightly jealous you were there!!

What are your upcoming track days? I'm off to limerock this Thursday and then Palmer next Friday...

Cobrarob said:
Have fun next week! Rob

Yes, it was not bad considering the cold temps. Nice to see everyone too.

cobrarob

11 Shelby GT500
new york
DMichaels said:
How was the driving? Car run well? Videos? I don't think I'll make it to the Glen until July unfortunately. Slightly jealous you were there!!

What are your upcoming track days? I'm off to limerock this Thursday and then Palmer next Friday...

Hey Derek,it was coooold! Car ran real good,the supercharger loved the weather...the tires on the other hand.
Were goin back on June 1-2,hopefully a little warmer...lol Sounds like you have a busy track schedule,alot of fun coming up!
Hopefully meet up again at the end of june or july at LR. Just put a vid on Youtube gonna post it up.
See ya soon

Rob nice driving. Was that a Pontiac Fiero you passed on track? :eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel