The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

  • Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Went for a ride on my birthday today!

BLAZN BOSS

Went for a ride today in the egg yolk (yellow Blaze), so nice out, both windows down..........so relaxing!!!! Had a M3 to play around till I got onside of him............then he waved me off........LOL...CHICKEN!
 
boss2511 said:
I cant ever seem to find someone to mess around with when I am driving mine.
What about your GF? :p

Enjoy your birthday!
 

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
5 DOT 0 said:
boss2511 said:
I cant ever seem to find someone to mess around with when I am driving mine.
What about your GF? :p

Enjoy your birthday!
she drives like it is down on 4 cylinders trying to limp it home (she doesnt get on it and refuses to) other than that she is usually in the passenger seat when we are both out and about lol
 

Dig-It

Kevin
234
7
VA
boss2511 said:
5 DOT 0 said:
boss2511 said:
I cant ever seem to find someone to mess around with when I am driving mine.
What about your GF? :p

Enjoy your birthday!
she drives like it is down on 4 cylinders trying to limp it home (she doesnt get on it and refuses to) other than that she is usually in the passenger seat when we are both out and about lol
I don't think you understood the question, but thank you for entertaining the gutter-minded :D
 

BLAZN BOSS

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I wanted an M3 for a birthday present.........he was ahead of me in traffic, quick starts and what have you and i know he saw the mustang back there (me)........But when he was able to see the side of the car he didn't want any of me.........oh well............thanks again guys!
 
BLAZN BOSS said:
Thanks for the birthday wishes! I wanted an M3 for a birthday present.........he was ahead of me in traffic, quick starts and what have you and i know he saw the mustang back there (me)........But when he was able to see the side of the car he didn't want any of me.........oh well............thanks again guys!
There will be another one and soon I'm sure.
 

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel
Top