The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: What did you do to your boss today?

RTR makes the gloss decklid looks the same with out the fake gas cap thing.

max5ive0 said:
I always thought the blue coil covers only looked good on the PW and KB cars, but that looks awesome! I like the username btw

They don't look too shabby on the GB cars either. Almost match.

max5ive0 said:
I always thought the blue coil covers only looked good on the PW and KB cars, but that looks awesome! I like the username btw
Me too, I'm wondering what his cab looks like! ;)

Yeah, I agree, the stock covers look good on the PW or either of the blue cars.

I bought them just to see how it would look. Once I put them on I thought, oh sweet!

Oh, and my cab is a SBY Boss 302 outfitted with anti-gravity pads. ;)

I like the blue color covers. It's Ford blue and the color that belongs on a Ford engine.

Engine bays are functional places and don't need to 'match' the car. That's my view.

It's fine if others feel differently but my engine will stay looking stock, blue and all.

Replaced my rear brake anti-rattle clips. The retaining ears had all worn off my anti-rattle clips so they were sliding over into the rotor causing a constant squeal. Finally got tired of listening to it :D

New anti-rattle clips:
Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Old anti-rattle clips with retaining ears worn off:
deleted because the photo was too large. NFS

Eric said:
Finished installing the KB AGS-4 suspension

K-member

Front lower control arms

Eric,

First I've got nothing against Kenny Brown and his products, I'm only posting info from first hand experience.

KBLowerControlArmBushings.jpg

KBLowerControlArm.jpg

cloud9 said:
Replaced my rear brake anti-rattle clips. The retaining ears had all worn off my anti-rattle clips so they were sliding over into the rotor causing a constant squeal. Finally got tired of listening to it :D

I love it when a plan comes together...

;)

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!

Got my package from Cool Tech today and pulled out that ugly sound tube. Definite improvement in appearance. I'm living proof it's a pretty idiot proof job ! Now waiting on my Redline hood struts.

Drain and refill both transmission and differential fluids. Replaced with stock Motorcraft fluid. Auto Meter Elite gauges are on the way for the next mod...

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel