The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What is your catch can setup?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PatientZero

@restless_performance
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Kansas City, Missouri
I have an LS3 in my car, lets get that out of the way.

With that said, I'm using a catch can setup from Mighty Mouse Solutions. They make the same setup for a Coyote. I'm using the "Wild" setup that runs a -10an line from the oil fill port in the valve cover to the catch can. I'm getting a ton of oil pushing out into the catch can. It's not blowby, left turns make a huge difference in how much oil ends up in the can. I need to figure out an alternative setup and wanted to see what else is out there.

Here is the setup I have. Just the -10 line from the valve cover to the can. You can see how oil is easily pushed out into the can. This may be the perfect question for @Fair

1690397316105.png

TMO Supporting Vendors