The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wheels and tires SOLD, Boss complete clutch available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domestic Product

Big fat tires and everything !
I will post the clutch separately. So I will remove from post. Back wheels sold, FRONTS sold. Pictures below are close ups of fronts.

located in greater Seattle WA. local pick up OK. Pay pal preferred. $225 ea. buyer pays shipping. Prefer to sell as pair.

P2050002.jpg
P2050001.jpg

Re: 2012 Boss wheels tires and clutch

Hi could you give me a quote for the back wheels / tires to latrobe pa 15650 , also do these still have the tpms sensors?, I really just need the rear rims but tires would be ok. are the rear wheels chip free?

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84

I definitely want the front wheels !, My zip code is 14127 buffalo, NY.
what's the condition of the front wheels? Any road rash or scratches?
I

Domestic Product

unit5alive said:
Hi could you give me a quote for the back wheels / tires to latrobe pa 15650 , also do these still have the tpms sensors?, I really just need the rear rims but tires would be ok. are the rear wheels chip free?

I sent you a pm. yes on tpms and for any sale I will send closer pictures of wheels before any deal is done. They appear to be like new.

Domestic Product

unrealford said:
I definitely want the front wheels !, My zip code is 14127 buffalo, NY.
what's the condition of the front wheels? Any road rash or scratches?
I

I sent you a pm. You were first to respond so you have first choice. The wheels are in like new condition. I will look at them closer and for any one interested close up photos of the ones you want before any sale. Also everyone you can zoom in on the photos and see them closely

unrealford

Mustang owner since 84

,,, Edited , I can't purchase the wheels. Somthing at home came up to take priority with funds, I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Domestic Product

Re: 2012 Boss wheels tires and clutch /fronts sold.

OK, fronts are AVAILABLE, in excellent shape as are the tires. Please pm me with any questions or photo requests.
P2010012.jpg

Domestic Product

Re: 2012 Boss wheels tires and clutch /fronts available

I will PM you with the killer deal and some close ups of the tread. Will do in the am pacific time tomorrow.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel