The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wider Wheels and Tires on a Staggered Setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dabossinne said:
Yup. Forgestar will do custom offsets. They're light, too: 18x10 F14 is 22 lb. (guessing 12" width might add a lb or 2). CF5 is about 1lb heavier than the F14.

I just checked out the Forgestar F14s and they do have the 18x12s and reasonably priced at Vorshlag. They do not state the weight so I may need to call them.

A little more expensive and most likely lighter. The C10 is a track favorite and are custom made to your specs.

http://www.ccwheel.com/wheels-display.php?view=C10

photo.jpg

LS110 said:
I just checked out the Forgestar F14s and they do have the 18x12s and reasonably priced at Vorshlag. They do not state the weight so I may need to call them.

Yep, that weight should be on the product page. The weight changes a little based on the offset, but in the size we used on the rear they weigh 22.16 lbs.

DSC_9862-M.jpg

modernbeat said:
Yep, that weight should be on the product page. The weight changes a little based on the offset, but in the size we used on the rear they weigh 22.16 lbs.

Do you have a recommended offset for the 18x12s rears on the Boss? At $340 currently that is price is hard to beat.

LS110 said:
Do you have a recommended offset for the 18x12s rears on the Boss? At $340 currently that is price is hard to beat.

Not sure about 18x12 offset. You might contact Paul Howey at Howey Industries in IL. He's a Forgestar distributor and can probably get you that info.

TMO Supporting Vendors