The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wonder if there is any way to get a back seat in a LS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLAZN BOSS said:
Before you swap someone for their cross brace here's a sticker on the brace.KGrHqZlIE5cpHfnzIBOfhjYhqtw_12.jpg

BLAZN BOSS said:
It amazes me that a multi million billion company would take the time to print and apply a warning label just so it could be ignored............WTF?

It is there to Cover Fords behind if something happens.

Bottom line is they put the warning label on the part just in case something happens and some moron tries to sue them for a trillion dollars if something happens. It is nothing more nothing less then that.

Kind of like putting the "caution, coffee is HOT" warning on a MCD's coffee cup so some idiot doesn't sue them again for spilling hot coffee on them.
It is all a game we play in now days of a sue happy world.

Cars are modified all the time at the owners risk, are you telling me you would not modify your car because of a little sticker...??...

Lynn

BLAZN BOSS

I'll contact Ford next week, I will admit that the sticker doesn't makes sense to me and can't for the life of me what performance saftey systems it could affect.......I work in an engineering department and trust me a sticker like that doesnt come cheap..............from contacts departments to insurance to planning purchasing and then actual installing it doesnt come cheap. I'll post my findings.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel