The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB 2013 SBY LS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I sold my reg B302 and am looking to get into a '13 SBY LS with 10K miles on it or less. Any leads would be appreciated... ;)

Thanks. I looked at the carfax with that one. It was purchased through an auction. Clutch has been checked, new tires, new airbag. don't trust that one.

Think I may have one wrapped up. We'll see, crossing my fingers.

Sorry randy, missed the fact you wanted a laguna, doh

At least you found one and the price looks good to me, last i heard LS were increasing in price

If you change your mind to black let me know. I might sell my 2013 LS. It has about 5700 miles on the odo.
Naturally, the miles may increase. Only reason I consider selling it is because I have a GT350 R ordered.
I don't know if I should keep both. However, I really enjoy the Black Boss.
Bill

If I were you I'd keep it. I have a GT350 on order as well and will try to pull off keeping both of them.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I have a SBY Laguna Seca with a bit over 9.000 miles, and mildly modified ( MM Camber plates, Corsa Axleback exhaust, Full MGW short throw shift kit, new Pirelli tires ( not Corsas ) , extra set of rims, tons of clear bra , Two piece Brembo front rotors.

Feel free to give me a ring.

Bill Pemberton
[email protected]
402-677-5864 cell

Bill Pemberton said:
I have a SBY Laguna Seca with a bit over 9.000 miles, and mildly modified ( MM Camber plates, Corsa Axleback exhaust, Full MGW short throw shift kit, new Pirelli tires ( not Corsas ) , extra set of rims, tons of clear bra , Two piece Brembo front rotors.

Feel free to give me a ring.

Bill Pemberton
[email protected]
402-677-5864 cell

Thank you for the offer. I picked one up two days ago... ;)

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No problem , just started thinking about selling it as have a chance on 302S.

Figured it will sell pretty quick since there were less than 200 ever built in SBY

Bill Pemberton said:
No problem , just started thinking about selling it as have a chance on 302S.

Figured it will sell pretty quick since there were less than 200 ever built in SBY

249 to be exact ? Imo I think these will stay in a rather high demand given the limited numbers of LS's and even moreso with the SBY's.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/ind...a single scratch. 1,200 miles as it now sits.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sounds right , I know there were a ton less than the Black and that surprised me with the tie in to the color Parnelli Jones raced to the 70 Trans Am Championship in. Fortunately I have the kit for the car and of course the track key was done. Put the new Pirellis on the car that come on the 2015s and not the Corsas , as wanted a more flexible street tire, since I have another set of rims that are 18s and perfect for a set of Hoosiers or Continental slicks. The used Pirelli slicks from the World Challenge Series are also fun tires to run on!!

TMO Supporting Vendors