The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB...2013 Yellar Faux Cap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you guys help me out in locating a Yellow 2013 Laguna Seca Faux Cap. I saw on Flea Bay they were asking $144.00. That's a lot of coin for plastic. I really want it but will pass and buy a suspension part before that. My wife says I'm crazy and she's correct. But I'm not an Idiot...At least that's what I keep telling myself and never angry with ME. Does anyone have an inside tip...Lol on a cheaper 2013 LS faux cap. I figured if anyone would knows it's BMO members hands down. One Boss nut to another!! ;D

I have been looking for several months too----I think that's what we are going to have to pay to get what we want. As far as I know they are not being reproduced aftermarket so OEM it is.....if you run across a couple for less than $144 let me know as I would get one too.

TMO Supporting Vendors