The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: Black base Boss 302 wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi all - Looking to purchase a set of the black base model Boss 302 wheels if anyone is selling theirs. I'm currently running the silver RTRs with less than 5k miles on wheels/tires. Was planning on selling them, but may consider a trade if interested. Email me for photos. Thanks!

Boston!! One of my fav cities (my wife and I honeymooned there and Martha's Vineyard) :)

Unfortunately, I'm on the other side of the country... In San Diego, CA. I won't be in Boston until July for an annual meeting.. I do have some friends in Boston though.

If I were to buy them, they might be able to pick them up and ship them to me if that's easier. I can ask. How much are you looking to sell them for?

I have a set in excellent condition, about 1000 miles on them'never driven in winter. I have boxes to ship them in.
$800 plus shipping

Dave

fiddlefadel said:
I have a set in excellent condition, about 1000 miles on them'never driven in winter. I have boxes to ship them in.
$800 plus shipping

Dave
Just wheels or wheels and tires

fiddlefadel said:
$800 plus shipping

Dave

Sorry Dave. Been so busy getting everything ready for Christmas I haven't had a chance to get on here and respond! I'm definitely still interested if you have wheels you're looking to sell. Any idea how much shipping would cost to San Diego?

jnathan68 said:
I live in SD but not sure I want to give up the stock wheels. What size are the RTR's and what tires?

Hey jnathan68! What part of SD? La Mesa here.. The RTRs are 19x9.5. I'm not sure how to upload photos to this message, but I have several that I can email if interested. I'll keep trying to see if I can figure it out. Here are the rims: http://www.americanmuscle.com/silver-rtr-19x9-0512.html. I purchased them from from American Muscle.

Tires are Falken PT722 (275/40ZR19) all around. I got them at Discount Tire and still have the warranty certificates for free replacement on each tire that can be transferred to the new owner.

Grant 302 said:
What tires are on the RTRs? Pics?

Hey Grant! Trying to figure out how to upload photos. I have a few pics I took today with my phone. If you're interested, message me your email address and I'll send them over.

Tires are Falken pt722... 275/40ZR19 all around... Got them at Discount Tire, and still have the warranty certificates for each that can be transferred to the new owner.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
DrewD619 said:
Hey Grant! Trying to figure out how to upload photos. I have a few pics I took today with my phone. If you're interested, message me your email address and I'll send them over.

Tires are Falken pt722... 275/40ZR19 all around... Got them at Discount Tire, and still have the warranty certificates for each that can be transferred to the new owner.

How much would you want for just the rims?

To upload pics, you'll need to use a hosting site like flickr or photobucket, etc. Then insert the link in img tags: [ i m g ]http here[ / i m g ]

DrewD619 said:
Hey jnathan68! What part of SD? La Mesa here.. The RTRs are 19x9.5. I'm not sure how to upload photos to this message, but I have several that I can email if interested. I'll keep trying to see if I can figure it out. Here are the rims: http://www.americanmuscle.com/silver-rtr-19x9-0512.html. I purchased them from from American Muscle.

Tires are Falken PT722 (275/40ZR19) all around. I got them at Discount Tire and still have the warranty certificates for free replacement on each tire that can be transferred to the new owner.

Live in North Park. Love the look of the RTR wheels but have to admit, prefer 18" wheels (better for track tire cost).

Grant 302 said:
How much would you want for just the rims?

To upload pics, you'll need to use a hosting site like flickr or photobucket, etc. Then insert the link in img tags: [ i m g ]http here[ / i m g ]

Not really looking to sell the rims alone. Only because I'm going to have to get new tires anyways for the boss wheels. I'm looking for $1100-1200 for complete set rims and tires... Negotiable of course.

DrewD619 said:
Sorry Dave. Been so busy getting everything ready for Christmas I haven't had a chance to get on here and respond! I'm definitely still interested if you have wheels you're looking to sell. Any idea how much shipping would cost to San Diego?

Hello, I would guess about $80.
Happy Holiday's
Dave

TMO Supporting Vendors