The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: FRPP M-9926-M50845, 84.5mm Throttle Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilTaylor

Track Attack 5-26-14
Hey all,

I finally pulled the trigger on the AIRAID Carbon Fiber Parnelli Jones CAI, and now I am looking for a throttle body.

I'd prefer to pick up the FRPP M-9926-M50845 part, as I like the Ford Racing logo better than the Accufab one.

So I thought I would give it a shot here on BMO.

Please BMO-biwan Kenobi, you are all my only hope :)

please reply here or PM me if so.

thanks

Phil

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I have this set-up, purchased the Airaid CF PJ CAI here from a fellow BMO Member in like new condition, picked up a 4.0" by 3.0" coupler and a special rubber plug for the PVC connector as I have a Pederson Vent Can and the fit of all parts is excellent.

Only able to test the Boss for a few miles due to weather and salt. Can't wait till spring to fully test the new setup.

Good luck with your install and hope you make the deal, they are all but nonexistent out there.

Dave
302 HP

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
302 Hi Pro said:
I have this set-up, purchased the Airaid CF PJ CAI here from a fellow BMO Member in like new condition, picked up a 4.0" by 3.0" coupler and a special rubber plug for the PVC connector as I have a Pederson Vent Can and the fit of all parts is excellent.

Only able to test the Boss for a few miles due to weather and salt. Can't wait till spring to fully test the new setup.

Good luck with your install and hope you make the deal, they are all but nonexistent out there.

Dave
302 HP

<><><><>

I feel like we stole those FRPP 84.5MM TB for that dude in FLA. They're just about twice what we paid back in the day. You hooked me up on that brother. Thanks.

TMO Supporting Vendors