The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: Recaro Seats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, figured this would be one of the best places to try and find some Recaro seats for my car. If anyone have a set for sale please let me know, I'm mainly looking for the front pair as I'm planning on deleting the rear seats. I'm trying to keep the OEM look in my car aswell, so I'm not really looking for other brands/styles. I'm located in the northern Los Angeles area in California.

Thank you

FOUND A SET

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Lemouth

Rear seats are the same, recaro front or standard.

Good luck with search.

Would you also consider Ford Racing Recaros or Seats from a MCA?Recaro equipped car which is not a Boss? Could save you some coin.

TMSBOSS said:
Lemouth

Rear seats are the same, recaro front or standard.

Good luck with search.

Would you also consider Ford Racing Recaros or Seats from a MCA?Recaro equipped car which is not a Boss? Could save you some coin.

Yeah I understand that, my car is currently a 2014 GT Premium, not a boss unfortunately, so it has leather seats which would kill my OCD to run the Boss front seats with those rears lmao. I would be fine with the Ford Racing Recaros depending on it's condition and compatibility with my car. I'm not sure exactly what the seats from a MCA are to be honest. Trying to get a set of really any Recaros that won't really break the bank is my main goal, and preferably from a Boss as I like the style of it, but I'm open to all options as far as the OEM Recaros.

Berol said:
Sending you a PM.

Replied

byronj said:
Anyone else have a set of Recaros for sell?

The way I got mine was by finding local people who were selling their cars that have the Recaros. A stock seat trade + some cash on top. Saves the hassle of having to try and sell the stocks too, at least for me due to my limited storage.

Cobrarob said:
Wish you were closer. I have a set of the Ford Racing Recaros I'm gonna be selling
Are you selling your car?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel