• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Day Tire Trailer 2018 Leroy Engineering Grid 335

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Changing up things for next year and will be using a different car and towing to events next season. Selling my purpose built 2018 Leroy Engineering Track day trailer. This is no harbor freight DIY track day tire trailer it is specifically built for hauling your track tires/fuel jugs, tools/tent to a track day event behind your car. I had it custom made its got independent suspension, adjustable camber, toe, ride height and shock stiffness. Perfect solution for those that don't have a truck and trailer or room to put one. It will fit your ez-up tent and 4x 335's sized tires. All lights are LED and it even has a kick stand for sitting in the pits. It also stores very compact so you don't need to worry about having a spot in the driveway that going to require a ton of space

The 2019 model starts at 2999 with no options, asking 1950 for mine. Email [email protected]
Trailer is located near Vancouver, BC// Sumas, WA

Trailer 6.jpgTrailer 5.jpgTrailer 4.jpgTrailer 3.jpgTrailer 2.jpgTrailer 1.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel