Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- S197 Model
- GT 5.0L
- Mods - Handling
- Maximum Motorsports K-member and core support, adjustable front sway bar, road & track springs, C/C plates, rear LCA's and relocation brackets, single adjustable yellow Koni's all around, Steeda rear X-brace, 18 mm rear sway bar, poly bushings all around, GT500 front brakes with ducts, GT-500 rear brake upgrade, Raybestos S-47 pads front & rear, wheels and tires vary.
- Mods - Power
- Boss 302 intake, Airaid cold air, "Competition" axle back exhaust with X-pipe, BAMA tune (410 RWHP).
- Mods - Exterior
- Tiger Racing heat extracting hood, quarter window louvers, 9 Lives Big Wang, hogged out grill with deleted fog lights for extra cooling, Ford Racing World Challenge Splitter and C/S lower valence for brake ducts.
- Mods - Interior
- Braum front seats, no rear seat, 5-point harness, Boss 302 L/S gauge pod, roll bar.
- Background & Plans
- Bought it new and it was a daily driver for 3.5 years, started tracking it more about 4 years ago. Almost exclusively a track machine now. Still some upgrades to be made, some parts are on the way now.