Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- S197 Model
- GT 5.0L
- Mods - Handling
- Maximum Motorsports K-member and core support, adjustable front sway bar, road & track springs, C/C plates, rear LCA's and relocation brackets, single adjustable yellow Koni's all around, Steeda rear X-brace, 18 mm rear sway bar, poly bushings all around, GT500 front brakes with ducts, GT-500 rear brake upgrade, Raybestos S-47 pads front & rear, wheels and tires vary.
- Mods - Power
- Boss 302 intake, Airaid cold air, "Competition" axle back exhaust with X-pipe, BAMA tune (410 RWHP).
- Mods - Exterior
- Tiger Racing heat extracting hood, Boy Racer body kit, quarter window louvers, Roush (IIRC) spoiler, hogged out grill with deleted fog lights for extra cooling. Roush spoiler removed and Nine Lives Racing Big Wang installed. Also installed are Ford Racing World Challenge Splitter and C/S lower valence for brake ducts
- Mods - Interior
- Braum front seats, no rear seat, Schroth 4-point harness, Boss 302 L/S gauge pod
- Background & Plans
- Bought it new and it was a daily driver for 3.5 years, started tracking it more about 4 years ago. Almost exclusively a track machine now. Still some upgrades to be made, some parts are on the way now.