Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- Currently Own
- Mods - Handling
- Agent 47 front SLA with JRI double adjustable shocks & Kenny Brown adjustable sway bar, 650 lb / in springs. In the rear, MM control arms and adjustable sway bar, JRI single adjustable shocks, 550 lb / in springs, Fays2 Watts Link, cambered rear axle tubes w/ angled snouts (totals 1.25 degrees per side camber) w/ Speedway Engineering axles and hubs. Real 16x14 wheels with 25.5x14R15 Hoosier S (R35 compound) all around. Wilwood Dynalite brakes all around w/ stock MC and deleted ABS.
- Mods - Power
- Original 4.6 block (only 260,000 miles on it) stroked to 5.0L, forged crank, rods, and pistons. '03 Cobra heads, ported & polished w/ Comp 106100 cam and valve springs, stock 2001 Cobra intake, Kooks 1 5/8" headers, no cats, SLP Loudmouth 2 mufflers w/ dumps, upgraded fuel pump w/ 30 lb / hr injectors w/ COP, electric water pump, dyno tune (373 rwhp).
- Mods - Exterior
- Fiberglass cowl hood, Maier Racing fender flares (fronts cut up for tire clearance), plexiglas rear spoiler, not outside but front is tubular forward of the shock towers, Optic Armor windshield.
- Mods - Interior
- What interior? 2 seats, rollbar, stripped dash, extra gauges, battery behind pass seat.
- Background & Plans
- Owned car since new, started autocrossing in 2001 in this car, daily driver until 2010, extensive modifications began after that. If I was better at setting up cars I could probably extract more performance from it. I wouldn't mind more power but I still want it reliable.