The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

'12 Boss 302 Competition Orange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Priorities are changing.....selling my Boss....

Competition Orange/Black #2300 #830 in CO
Track Key
All stock with the exception of an MGW shifter & GT500 axle backs
Recaros, torsen, car cover, owner's kit, includes all stock parts +
extra set of used floor mats, spare front splitter (used) sound tube delete & JLT R/H oil seperator included but not installed, few other odds & ends..........

Can also include a new Inland Empire Driveline 3.5" aluminum driveshaft for an additional $500 if interested....never installed...in fact, I haven't even ordered it yet but will be ordering next week.

Tons of pictures here...some from the dealer I purchased the car from in December and some after I bought it. I will also include a new XL shirt like the one shown in the album.

http://s226.photobucket.com/user/copperhead78/library/Boss%20302

8,400 miles

$37,500

Located in Wichita, KS

PM me here or email [email protected]

Thanks, Brian

TMO Supporting Vendors