The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

18" x 11" Forgestar CF5 Wheels -SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

******SOLD*******

These are the Vorshlag 18" x 11" CF5 lightweight wheels with custom Mustang offsets. I used them for one season and there are some minor surface scratches. One of the biggest benefits I noticed from these wheels was the significantly longer tire wear on 305 and 315 sizes. They fit much better on these than the 10.5" wheels which reduces rollover and premature cording. I was getting up to 18 or 19 heat cycles on a set of tires.

Price is $995.00 for the set of 4 and shipping runs $25/wheel in the continental US.

20151003_142946_zps7cm1awgh.jpg

Re: 18" x 11" Forgestar CF5 Wheels

06mach1 said:
nice.... my favorite wheel. I could use a second set of these, that is if I keep my Boss. Do they come with metal valve stems?
Yes the metal valve stems are included.

Re: 18" x 11" Forgestar CF5 Wheels

Smilieboy said:
Are you able to rotate them around to all 4 corners if you have a square set up?
The front and rears have different offsets. To get the max tire life I was having them flipped on the rim and also between front and rear wheels between track events.

TMO Supporting Vendors