The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2 Bronze Wheel Packages with all the right Performance Packages at Woodhouse Ford of Omaha!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
This is the Store I help a bunch of you get Mustangs at because the Manager and I worked together for over 20 years and he understands what track oriented drivers want. He asked me to have TMO Members contact him and he would get you to one of a couple Sales Reps, but to make sure you mention you are a friend of mine on Track Mustangs Online. Most stores want you to bypass the Manager but he wants to make sure his Reps know you came from this site, as many of you are also past customers. Feel free to contact me if you want any additional insight, but neither car has an ADM and both have Torsens, Performance Package , magnaride and more. The Bronze package for the wheels is supposed to go away later and it is a good look.

Contact Brett Miller - Manager Woodhouse Ford of Omaha
402-574-2600
[email protected]

If he is really busy, which is often , leave an email or phone message and as noted mention TMO. The two cars just in are shown below and I hope the window stickers are readable? You can also check at Woodhouse.com

Bill Pemberton
PM me anytime and though I no longer work there they sponsor three different track events , including the Mustang Roundup, and that is pretty special to me!

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
If someone is concerned about buying a car from a dealer a distance from home, don’t be. I bought my GT350R through these folks and they were fantastic! The service department set the car up as requested with splitter install and a track alignment. They had the car ceramic coated and put vinyl protective film on for track protection. They picked up my driver (brother) from the airport and brought him to the dealership so he could take delivery and drive the car home, break it in.
A fantastic experience. If you prefer to have a car delivered to your door, they have a delivery service in-house.
I strongly recommend Woodhouse.

If someone is concerned about buying a car from a dealer a distance from home, don’t be. I bought my GT350R through these folks and they were fantastic! The service department set the car up as requested with splitter install and a track alignment. They had the car ceramic coated and put vinyl protective film on for track protection. They picked up my driver (brother) from the airport and brought him to the dealership so he could take delivery and drive the car home, break it in.
A fantastic experience. If you prefer to have a car delivered to your door, they have a delivery service in-house.
I strongly recommend Woodhouse.
I’ll be doing the same getting my transits from them

TMO Supporting Vendors