The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 Race Red

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2012 Boss 302 number 3041
Miles: 29500
Vin number 1ZVBP8CUXC5275946
located in Northern California.. Granite bay/Roseville

Forsale is my Boss 302 in Race Red (all option car)...I have absolutely loved this car, it's just time for something a little different. It is very clean, little to no rock chips of any kind. I've taken in to many dealers and they have said it is one of the cleanest looking Bosses they have ever seen. This boss has had some minor modifications done to the suspension such as Koni Yellow Struts, Ford Racing springs, Shelby watts link, BMR stage 3 suspension kit, Maximum Motorsports CC plates, APR extended long studs, Ford Racing gauge pack, short throw shifter, Cooltech sound tube delete, Ford Racing front bumper replacement with tow hook, Ford Racing brake cooling system, mcloud clutch.

So, most of you will probably wonder why I took the stripes off, I have factory spares, but it was wrapped matte metallic grey for as a promotion for my company. I'm offering to have the car wrapped in any 3m 1080 film for the new buyer if desired at no cost. I would then apply the stripes on top of the wrap.

I'm asking 35k obo, I actually need to move the car within the next week or so. Please let me know if my price is off. Dealer offered 32..

I had a friend of mine take pictures of the car at his dealer, The car is in my possession, and it being sold privately.

Thank you.

boss1.jpgb7.jpgb6.jpgb8.jpgb5.jpgb3.jpgb17.jpgb10.jpgb14.jpgb15.jpgboss.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel