The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss 302 White with recaro seats/torsen diff/cover/mats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks BMO, My add was found here and today as I type my Boss 302 is headed to Indianapolis.
Good guy who is going to really enjoy the car.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk now Free

1fastang said:
Thanks BMO, My add was found here and today as I type my Boss 302 is headed to Indianapolis.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk now Free
I'm glad we were able to help expedite your sale and hopefully the new owner will participate here at BMO. Good luck with your next ride.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
1fastang said:

Congratulations on the sale. Plus one for the new owner posting here on BMO.

BMO certainly seems like a great place to sell your Boss to enthusiasts looking to buy a new gen 302.

Love my new Boss!! 1fastang took great care of it. The drive from Detroit to Indy was awesome. Justin hope to see you around Indy.

TMO Supporting Vendors