The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss LS561 finds a new home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well this LS has found a new home in my garage. It's a Canadian car, 1 of 5 in this color that came to Canada, and has 16k miles or 26k km. I think it will fit in well with my Race Red 2013 Boss number 2334. It is completely stock, the only thing changed are the tires. Now sporting Michelin Pilot Super Sports in stock sizes. The plan is to keep both. Couldn't refuse the deal. Now have to get wifie on board.

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
RR2334:

The 2012 Boss 302 LS looks great and being 1 of only 5 is nice. Congratulations on the find.

Do you have any specific plans for the 12 LS?

302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro said:
RR2334:

The 2012 Boss 302 LS looks great and being 1 of only 5 is nice. Congratulations on the find.

Do you have any specific plans for the 12 LS?

302 Hi Pro

No mod plans, except for and Blowfish shifter bracket, and drive it in the spring. Wanted a 2012 LS in Black when they first came out, but couldn't afford the ADMs back then, then later started to like the silver more, and jumped on this one when it became available. Just gotta teach my wife to drive a manual so that we can cruise together.

REAL 1

Death smiles at everyone. Army Rangers smile back.
Congrats.

I have LS46 Silver and red.

Originally wanted the Black & red. The silver is actually very pretty and has metalic in the paint. I get alot of compliments on the color combo.

Glad I got the Silver and red. They are the ones to have. Only 133 of them. Rare for sure.

REAL 1 said:
Congrats.

I have LS46 Silver and red.

Originally wanted the Black & red. The silver is actually very pretty and has metalic in the paint. I get alot of compliments on the color combo.

Glad I got the Silver and red. They are the ones to have. Only 133 of them. Rare for sure.

Agreed, and way easier to keep clean. 8)

TMO Supporting Vendors