The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Kona Blue Boss for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We have decided to sell our 2012 Kona Blue Boss 302 #2892. VIN 1ZVBP8CU3C5271589. The car has 6800 miles, recaro seats, car cover, track key, all the original paper work, and is in excellent condition. 90% of the miles are highway miles between our homes in Kansas and Arkansas. It is about 600 miles round trip. I am asking $39,250. I can get more pictures or video sent if you are serious about purchase.
Thanks, Dr. Jon

Sorry, can't seem to get the pictures to upload. I can send if serious about purchase.

We have to many cars at this time. This car stays in storage because there is not enough room. I am the only one who uses this car and the family would like to do other things. I LOVE this car compared to the Shelby GT and 40th GT500, but I use the car to drive to Arkansas on the weekends and track days 5 times a year if I'm lucky. I only get a few years with the kids before they are grown up and gone. We decided to do more at the lake and I can get another car in a few years.

TMO Supporting Vendors