The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Red/White Boss 302 FS (Dallas area)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've made some life changes recently that require me to sell one of the best Mustangs of all time. I'm going to miss this one but know it's for the best. I'm looking for nothing more than someone to refinance and take over the note on this vehicle, currently finance through Omni America bank in Ft. Worth. The current payoff is $41,200.00. It's an all option (Recaro, Torsen, car cover) race red/white with 1855 miles. I've made the following improvements and have all the stock parts that will go along with the vehicle.

- Redkey active
- Tiger Racing Boss 302r hood
- CobraJet (Silverhorse Racing) louvers
- Boss 302r front grille
- Lower valance grille (mesh matches 302r grille), very professional piece purchased on Boss forums
- GT500 (3D Carbon) wing (white, flat black gurney flap)
- Red mirrors replaced with white mirrors (stock red mirrors included)
- JLT oil separator (installed at 5 miles on car)
- Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH Nav, Bluetooth radio with Metra install kit (All steering wheel buttons still functional)
- Boss 302 car cover still in original sealed bag

This car has been babied since day one. I've owned for about 6 months. I purchased new off showroom floor polished and waxed her the very next day. Always garage kept, caught only once in the rain. I don't need to tell this group how great this Mustang is. I've owned MANY Mustangs over the years and this one is truly the best. I hate to sell her but at the same time I know it's for the better moving forward.

I can help with sales outside the DFW area but not sure how we'd handle the stock parts. Would truly prefer to sell locally.

Thanks for looking, please let me know if you have any questions.

Jason

797C0628-XL.jpg

Mirrors shown in this picture are red, these have been removed and white mirrors now in their place.

797C0593-XL.jpg

797C0646-XL.jpg

797C0586-XL.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel