The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 #809 PW BOSS 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hilbish Ford in Kannapolis, NC has a 2013 BOSS 302 (I believe its #809, but not certain). It has regular seats.

You can contact Bryant Starnes in Sales:

Phone: 704-938-3121

Just FYI...

(I am not a dealer nor affiliated with a dealer, just a regular guy sharing info on what I know is out there).

rpm3dinc said:
Hilbish Ford in Kannapolis, NC has a 2013 BOSS 302 (I believe its #809, but not certain). It has regular seats.

You can contact Bryant Starnes in Sales:

Phone: 704-938-3121

Just FYI...

(I am not a dealer nor affiliated with a dealer, just a regular guy sharing info on what I know is out there).
Can you post the ? price that they are asking ?
Thanks

Yes it is still available for $42,995, but they are putting an addendum on it for another $5,000 Friday...Buyer coming in on Sat. If there is true interest, you should contact me at Hilbish Ford at 704-938-3121 and ask for Bryant Starnes. Thanks, and I hope to earn your business.

TMO Supporting Vendors