The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 LS Brakes, suspension, wheels, tires, shifter (134 miles)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll post more details when I return next week including the itemized list. However, I am not worried about bringing my car back to stock and so am selling everything after a Steeda serialized upgrade package. I don't have time to pack and send things these days so I'm really looking for a offer for the whole package for someone who can drive to Fort Lauderdale Florida to pick it up. Everything is basically new with 134 miles on it. It's from a 203 Boss 302 Laguna Seca. Might be awesome to buy the lot to upgrade a GT. I'll leave it to only this forum for a few weeks before I post to other forums.

WP_20130107_001.jpg

NFSBOSS said:
You don't want the intake tube? ;)

To late got one Friday a.m. for $94.00 plus tax. All because I cracked mine.......Turns out they are all the same on 5.0 Mustangs. The first parts guy I talked to was like that would have to be special ordered....its for a Boss!

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
Boss_302 said:
To late got one Friday a.m. for $94.00 plus tax. All because I cracked mine.......Turns out they are all the same on 5.0 Mustangs. The first parts guy I talked to was like that would have to be special ordered....its for a Boss!
OH? I was told they were different, otherwise I'd have overnighted mine :/

captdistraction said:
OH? I was told they were different, otherwise I'd have overnighted mine :/

If I would have known and had a few minutes of free time last week I would have called some of the local shops they probably have one laying around from someone who installed an aftermaket cold air kit.

Live and learn.

AirBox_zpsb116125e.jpg

Just make it easy for me guys and I'll let it go for a good price. I am traveling too much to find the time to ship stuff :( When I return to Miami this weekend I'll review and list everything. Thank for your patience and interest.

This is Billy out of Wichita KS. May be interested in all and/or at a minimum rims and tires. I can make arrangements to pick up. Please call me when able at either of these numbers. (a) Garmin work phone: 316-573-6120 (b) Personal Cell 316-737-5601. May be best to try my work phone as it is a cell and it is on 24/7.

Thanks Much
-Billy

Folks,

Sorry for the VERY long delay but I have been busy working in Europe. If anyone can pick everything up this Sunday March 14, you can have it all for $2000. No negotiating as the wheels alone are worth that price and you get the suspension, brakes, wheels, rotars, etc. The only catch is you need to pick it up in Fort Lauderdale this Sunday and have to take ALL of it :) I have even more than in the picture. PM me with your cell or a request for my cell.

This stuff will allow anyone to basically almost create a Leguna Seca Mustang (at least, the tires, suspension, brakes, etc.

Regards,

Robert

TMO Supporting Vendors