The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302R on ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm posting this because there's some nice photos of the car that shows the many differences between this and the 302S. You'll get a better idea what the extra $50K buys you. ;D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160790671327&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123

$(KGrHqFHJCcE9t6Q6YoHBPms!DO6M!~~_4.jpg

It's a good thing my CC has a limit, because otherwise I would be living in that car because I couldn't make my rent payments ;D

The ad says it is factory facelift, and lists bumper, hood and rear bumper. I seem to recall the shape of the rear lights are different so the rear bumper doesn't just line up perfect, but how about the front and hood? Can you swap a 13 hood and bumper directly on a 12? I wouldn't do it as I prefer the 12 front, but I am curious if it works that way.

CaliMR said:
The ad says it is factory facelift, and lists bumper, hood and rear bumper. I seem to recall the shape of the rear lights are different so the rear bumper doesn't just line up perfect, but how about the front and hood? Can you swap a 13 hood and bumper directly on a 12? I wouldn't do it as I prefer the 12 front, but I am curious if it works that way.
I'm sure it's possible. Most of the Grand Am cars have the same upgrade.

Just gimme that tremec tranny, heavier clutch, shifter and one piece driveshaft,.... instead of the POS Chinease tranny and two piece boat anchor DS and crappy remote shifter that came with my LS.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
CaliMR said:
I know with some imports, you remove the rear and put a thicker front sway. But never seen that on a RWD.

A lot of the grand am cars run either no rear bar, or a tiny rear bar. Their suspension setup and spring options give them a lot more room to operate, though.

TMO Supporting Vendors