The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 GHIG Boss 302 For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMG_1247_zps5014078c.jpg

002_zpsmekbpwvb.jpg

Hi All,

New home purchase forces me to sell my Boss. It has been a weekend only driver, with 4,475 one-owner miles. It has never been driven in rain, and has not one scratch, door ding or any other cosmetic issue.

The only mods are GT500 single outlet mufflers, 1/2" side pipe discs, clutch assist spring delete and sound tube delete. It has never been raced, wrecked, repaired, driven at extremes. Absolutely no MT-82 issues. Factory Red Key was never activated. Recaros and Torsen. Factory Floor mats. All factory pieces are available, including the Boss owners kit, and will be provided. First oil change was at 2,500 miles, and Motorcraft oil was used. It has been a great ride and I know I will miss it, but it is a luxury that must go now.

The sales price is: $39,500.00

The required info is as follows:

VIN: 1ZVBP8CU9D5282498
Vehicle Number: 3497
Private Party Sale

Contact Info: Cell 760-222-4922 Call Anytime

Thanks,

JJ

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel